PRODUCT DATA SHEET
LIQUID CALCIUM CHLORIDE
Calcium Chloride has varied uses: dust control and road base stabilization, ice and snow removal, a clear brine fluid in the oil field, an accelerator for concrete, and a brining agent for foods.
Description: Odorless, water white liquid in concentrations ranging from 28% to 42%.
This product meets ASTM Specification D98-95 and AASHTO M144
32% Calcium Chloride Solution
- Chemical Formula: CaCl3
- Density: White Pellet
- Specific Gravity: 1.322 at 60oF
- Crystallization Temperature: -17oF
- pH: 7 – 8
- Total Alkali Chlorides: < 0.2% (As MgCl2)
- Magnesium: < 0.2% (As MgCl2)
- Other Impurities: < 2% (excluding H2O)